Spicy Bloody Mary
Spicy Bloody Mary, the classic brunch cocktail gets a spicy update. Perfect for adding a kick to your weekend brunch.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 250 ml spicy tomato juice
- 2 shot of vodka
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 8 drops of tabasco sauce
- 8 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- A pinch of cracked black pepper
- FOR THE SPICY SALT RIM
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 small cherry tomato
- 2 cornichon
- 2 green olive
- 2 slice of streaky bacon see instructions on how to cook the bacon
- 2 caperberry
- 1 sweet red chilli pepper (optional)
- Lemon slices and lime wedges
- Nutritional Information is approximate and is calculated using an online tool.
- Make it Vegetarian, skip the bacon and use a vegetarian Worcestershire sauce. You could make aubergine bacon if you want but this drink is perfect without the bacon too.
- Chill the vodka before you make this, I keep my vodka in the freezer so it's nice and cold.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.5g | Protein: 3.8g | Fat: 2.5g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Sodium: 3137mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 2.1g | Sugar: 5.2g | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.8mg