Pesto Gnocchi with Peas & Courgette/Zucchini
Quick and easy to make this Pesto Gnocchi is ready in under 20 minutes. Deliciously soft gnocchi with homemade parsley pesto, peas and griddled courgettes/zucchini.
- 3 cups / 500g store-bought gnocchi
- 3/4 cup /60g peas frozen is fine
- 1 or 2 small courgettes/zucchini cut thinly horizontally
- 2-3 tbsp parsley pesto
- 2 tbsp pine nuts toasted
- 1/2 cup cooking water from the gnocchi
- 1 tsp olive oil for cooking the courgette/zucchini
- pecorino cheese for serving
- Gnocchi - I use store-bought gnocchi, you can make your own if you prefer.
- Serving Size - We have this for lunch so it stretches far enough for 3 people. You could find it will serve 4 people for the first course.
- Storing/reheating/freezing - This dish is best served fresh and I do not recommend freezing it. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a day or two. You can reheat it on the hob but please note it may not taste as good as when served fresh.
- Nutritional Information is approximate and is calculated using an online nutrition tool. It is based on one serving of pesto gnocchi serving 3 people. It does not include any cheese you add to the finished dish.
- Weights and measurements - For US readers, I use Cuisipro measuring cups and spoons, and a Pyrex measuring jug for liquids. These are the industry standard. Cup/spoon volumes can differ from brand to brand, for accuracy, I recommend weighing all ingredients if possible.
Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 84.1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13.9g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 614mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 7.4g | Sugar: 3.8g | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 4mg