Artichoke & Spinach Flatbread Pizza
An easy artichoke and spinach flatbread pizza stacked with veggies and a hint of lemon. Perfect for busy evenings when you really don't want to cook.
Servings 4 people
- 2 x 210g Flatbreads
- 2 x 150g Balls of fresh mozzarella sliced
- 1 x 240g courgette shaved into ribbons
- 60 g baby spinach
- 200 g artichoke hearts halved or quartered depending how big they are
- 1 x 180g red onion cut in half then sliced thinly
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced thinly
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 - 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts toasted
- 50 g feta chese crumbled
- The zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 small handful fresh basil leaves torn
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Lemon wedges
Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees C / 392 F, I use an electric, fan assisted oven please adjust according to your own oven.
Place the flatbreads on two baking trays, then place the mozzarella on the flatbreads. Top with garlic, spinach, red onion, courgette and artichoke. Add the lemon zest, salt and black pepper then drizzle over the oil.
Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown. Remove from the oven then top with the crumbled feta, pine nuts, basil leaves and chilli flakes. Add a squeeze of lemon and more cracked black pepper to serve.